Using Stoplight Golight
BOTH ENGAGE BUTTONS MUST BE DEPRESSED AND HELD IN ORDER FOR ANY OTHER BUTTONS TO WORK.
All further instruction assume that the Engage buttons are pressed. To turn unit on, First turn on Power Switch located on back of the device. LCD display reads 0:00. To set timer, press Minutes(+/-) and/or Seconds(+/-) buttons to set your desired amount of time. For example(5:30) is equal to 5 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Start timer : Press the Start/Pause button. The Green light will illuminate. Timer will count down and when time is complete. The Yellow light will illuminate followed by the Red light
- Pause timer : Press the Start/Pause button. The Colon(:) will stop flashing, indicating timer has paused. Red light will remain on
- Restart timer : After pausing, press Start/Pause button. The Colon(:) will flash indicating timing has started again
- Audible Alert : Press Audible Alert button. Bell Icon will appear in the LCD. When time reaches zero(0:00) the red light will turn off and the green light will illuminate. If audible alert is set, timer will also sound when time reaches(0:00). To cancel green light (and audible alert), any top button may be pressed to turn off green light and alarm. *Engage button is not needed.
- Adjust Timer Mid Countdown :
To adjust timer in the middle of timing session, press Engage button and Minutes and/or Hours buttons to adjust. Timing is automatically resumed when Engage button is released